Pilot SimObject

Hello!
Does anybody know how to build a package for Pilot / Copilot 3d models? They are located in MicrosoftFlightSimulator\Packages\Official\Steam\asobo-simobjects-characters\SimObjects\Humans\Pilot
Is it possible to build a new package for a Custom pilot, and which options to choose (SimObject, MISC, etc)?

P.S. I hope the creators also add a copilot / pilot spawning points into LOD00 model (which is visible when you are inside the cockpit), right now they are only present in LOD01. With the option to enable /disable the copilot. And also, preferrably an option to add extra details into the default cockpit. Here is the video how to add a copilot: https://youtu.be/5uy6Il5LgLk
Thank you!

The pilot is included in an Aircraft project.

Some airplane models, like the SDK Gauge Aircraft example, contain a non-default pilot. Don’t know if the pilot can be entirely replaced with an new 3d object. But have a look at the textures. Pilots mainly consist of textures… if you’d like to replace the face texture, you will have to slightly widen the image… the texture is wrapped around the head…

Doing textures with Paint is going to be hairy… For really nice work, refer to tools like Maya and Blender, described here,

I changed the texture quite easily. Just replaced the default file
after backing it up. I tried many ways to change the 3d geometry (gltf and bin) including exporting it from Blender and 3ds Max via Babylon Exporter, nothing worked, the 3d model just disappears.