Pilot2ATC - Taxi Instructions & Gates

By the way, is there a way to “restart” stuck conversation ProATC script with a button? Would have spared many a nerves

I tried doing this for KLVK and it threw the instructions off completely. It does not give me instructions for taxiway Juliet. Normally when I fly in real life, they say juliet and bravo. PILOT2ATC says taxi to runway 25R via taxiway two Bravo. I tried everything and I could use some help please.

Is this tool still getting updated?

The instructions given work perfectly, but it still names all the gates incorrectly.
(i.e. at KMIA it lists gates 80, 81, 90, 100 etc. instead of D25, D26, D30 etc.)

Since P2ATC seems to be wrong at the majority of airports and this is the only reliable way to fix it, the time it would take to manually edit each and every gate ID kind of ruins to purpose to MakeRwys itself.

Pilot2ATC is still actively being developed, however the releases are in public Beta.

Go to their site and select the PublicBeta link for the latest.

1 Like

Beta not been updated, for a few weeks. However go on to flightsim.to, there is a pilot2atc download for gates and taxiway, to add.

There is one for Miami KMIA, to my knowledge.

1 Like

Thanks to both for your responses.

I’ll try those of which you suggested

~ Mike

Hi,
I installed MakeRwys, however can’t find LTFM. Does anybody know how I can solve the problem ?
Thanks !

LTFM taxiway and gates are available on flightsim to. Download and extract file go to Taxi mnt select load and load the taxi and gates.

Then it will show taxiways and gates.

1 Like

Thanks ! Worked like a charm :slight_smile: