Pink texture issues with the BlackBox Simulation – Britten Norman BN2A Mk III Trislander

Hi everyone

Looks like I have some texture problems with the Trislander. It appaers pink from the outside and the inside, even for the windshield. No matter if I am flying the Trislander or if I am using another aircraft and a Trislander is on the apron.
Anyone here can help me to fix this issue ? Looks like it’s pretty common here but with different aircraft.
For now, it’s the only airplane I have problems with.

Thanks in advance to you all.
Enjoy your day !

Hello @BeechNico

The #bugs-and-issues category is for bugs in the core sim that aren’t about add ons (like the PMDG 737) These can be posted in the Third Party Discussion category, however it is recommended to contact the developer directly via their discord, supoport email, etc.

I have moved your post into #third-party-addon-discussion. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @HamMan2118

Alright, sounds great ! Thank you very much.
Sorry for the mistake. I hope it didn’t disturb that much.

2 Likes

No worries :slight_smile:

Hope you find a solution to your answer soon!

1 Like

Yeah I hope so ! Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Hi there,
I searched the forums and don’t see any other reported cases of pink textures on the Trislander, so this may be an issue specifically on your machine. You get this when an object in the sim is missing a texture. You can try uninstalling and reinstalling the aircraft in Content Manager and see if that fixes it.

1 Like

Alright ! Thanks. I’ll do that asap. Will keep you posted.

1 Like

Uninstalled and reinstalled… and it fixed the issue ! Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear!

1 Like