Piper Warrior 161

I would love to see this trainer with analog equipment in the sim.

Beg for this.

Would be nice if it were DME capable.

1 Like

Noticed that as well. DME is a must for proper VOR navigation.

Hope they listen to us. At least the Cessna 152 should have 1. That would complete the simulator.

Which is amazing by the way.

Certainly would be nice to have some diversity from the 4 ga piston cessnas already in sim. Hoping we either get a stock aircraft or Just flight ports over from XP.

1 Like

But please without glascockpit

3 Likes

thats what i said “analog” equiment =)

1 Like

I’m hoping A2A bring their awesome Pipers to 2020.

7 Likes

As a student pilot however, I was saddened to hear that the piper warrior 161 was not added to this game. I owned JustFlights piper warrior from FSX and I’m sure I’d be backed by thousands of others who agree with this. This piper warrior is easily the second most popular trainer aircraft and really believe it should be added. The only steam gauge trainer aircraft available to us is the Cessna 152. To be honest, I use this simulator to make me a better real world pilot and so do the majority of others. I use your game primarily now for my flight training but I give my life a risk in adapting to different flight characteristics to that of the Cessna models and cockpit layouts as opposed to my flights schools plane. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider adding this plane as it is heavily used and would deem beneficial to much of your real work pilot community. Thank you for your consideration.

3 Likes

The Warrior is a great old aircraft. That was the first plane I ever flew “left seat” in. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’d probably have better luck posting this over in the self-service:wishlist section: Wishlist - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

Thanks @anon67824105! I moved it over so the OP wouldn’t have to repost. Long live the Warrior. That’s what I soloed in.

4 Likes

My dad did too; he loved that little plane. :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

I’m certain you’d have better luck asking 3rd party developers for this aircraft. Asobo have more pressing matters on their hands. They’re pretty much done with default aircraft.

Carenado just added the Mooney Ovation R with steam gauges. They have also made Pipers in the past, so you might want to ask them if something is in the works along that line.

1 Like

I think part of having this as a vote item is that 3rd party devs can see it too and know people would like it. I know A2A is already looking into what would be involved to bring their nice AccuSim planes to MSFS. :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

I’d say this is the way to go. I expect A2A, PMDG, Milviz, Aerosoft and others are already working on projects to bring to FS2020.

It would also be great if Reality-XP/Flight1 could add their Garmins.

Yes, I really miss the GTN750! MilViz is working on their Cessna 310R and Aerosoft is working on their DHC-6 Twin Otter and some business jet. :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

A2A is working on their first model for Flight Sim. And it’s a Piper! :smiley:

Check out the latest news here

Aerostar 600 is going to be amazeballs! :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

I think so too. A2A does such a fabulous job. It’ll be fun to get a really nice study level aircraft to learn!

1 Like

I took my first flight lesson in a Piper Warrior PA-180. Would love to have this aircraft in MSFS too.

3 Likes