Pitch malfunction after flap issue upgrade

After the very last upgrade for the flap question the tail elevator have became slow. When I release the joystick (microsoft sidewinder 2) the tail elevators do not return to the neutral position. I must instead work the joystick in the opposite direction. This means that it is impossible to flight. If I try to correct an almost vertical climb I enter and almost vertical dive.
It worked perfectly well before.
Thanks to anyone that could help

You have to trim - if you were in a climb or dive prior, the aircraft is not neutral. Returning the stick to a neutral position doesn’t mean the aircraft is also neutral in pitch roll or yaw.

Nose attitude and power settings define for the most part how much trim you must apply. It varies. That’s why the mantra is “Pitch, Power, Trim.” You must perform changes in that order.

I see I did not explain well what I mean. The pitch is unstable too much up or too much down. The trim works well, but if I touch the joystick to correct the pitch (for instance when I land) I am in a mess. It worked well until one or two days ago.

What sim command for the elevators are you using?

Check your sensitivity settings. Under Options → Controls. reduce the sensitivity of your elevator controls

Open the Controls menu and filter on Elevator - make sure there aren’t multiple controls bound to that axis or Elevator up/down.

I use a sidwinder force feedback 2 by microsoft. I have recalibrated it and I tried to work under “sensitivity” but could not find an acceptable setting.

I find that hard to believe. You are looking at the sensitivity settings IN THE SIM? Try reducing elevator sensitivity to -100%. Does that do anything?

Do you know where the sensitivity settings are?

Did you check the Controls menu to see what else is mapped to Elevator Axis and Elevator Up/Down?

Another check is what is Windows Game Controller showing for Calibration on the joystick? Is it really returning to neutral in the Calibration Screen, or is it showing green in places where it should be white, that’s a sign that the potentiometers on the stick are worn out.

Multiple control button was the problem. Now it is OK. Thank you a lot for your help!

@giuari,
Please do not create duplicate topics.
Closing topic:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/aircraft-pitch-up-and-down/374102