Pitts fuel indicator tubes bug?

The fuel indicator tubes in the Pitts don’t work… Independent of the fuel level the tubes always show “full”… :thinking: :neutral_face:
See screenshot - tanks filled less than a quarter but the tubes are full…!

Same experience. Also - if I try starting engine from cold start it refuses to run more than a few seconds. Fuel status bug in general? Engine runs fine if do normal flight start on runway.

Perhaps a little bit late, but regarding engine start at least in my case it takes a little more time to start than usual in other GA.
I must keep starter key at “START” for 6-8 seconds. After that RPM increases and engine really starts.

Yes, for some reason, the pitts takes a lot of cranking to start…not sure why they did this.

Fuel tubes work for me, try flying. Maybe they read full because the plane is sitting at an angle in the ground and the fuel sloshed backwards into the tubes?

1 Like

Mine too, I noticed in the xml file they don’t have coding for the fluid animations…some of the other aircraft do, but they’re different, maybe you can check yours to see if there are “fuel” animations coded into the xml? Would be weird of some of them had em, and others didnt

edit: spelling

There’s definitely a bug with the fuel indicator. It’s always blue 100%. Flying or reinstalling the plane does not help. I went to look at some Youtube videos and in old ones you can see the indicator working but in later ones its always blue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.