Places to fly in UK

Hi,
I noticed MS made a big deal in there series 3 update about new scenery in the UK. Anybody have any Suggestions of which airports or landmarks I should fly over?

Try starting at Southend airport the fly west along the Thames through London. Plenty of landmarks there. You could then head north west forwards Oxford then east to Cambridge before ending in Norwich by flying north east.

Another choice would be RAF Valley on Anglesey, head towards Snowdon and the Mach Loop then north towards Liverpool then Blackpool to get to the Lake District then through there to Carlisle Lake District Airport (EGNC).

EGPE, then head North West and fly along Loch Ness to Inverness. REFUEL. Fly North over Wick then head for the new airport in the Shetland Islands.

Then try it with real world rain, winds, snow, ice and unflappable Scotsmen in kilts as your passengers!

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with YearlingDeer319. Scotland is now a great place to fly! Try going from Glasgow to Inverness, which will take you over the Drumochter Pass. Set the weather to “Rain” and manually raise the cloud level before you start so you can see the terrain; doing so provides a good approximation of the extraordinary crepuscular light you find there sometimes.

1 Like