Places to Visit - Country India

At one least one person said he would like to explore India. I thought I will create a thread here and maintain it continuously with my own explorations.

Here is my current Visit list.

Airport - Mysore - VOMY

Places nearby

Mysore (City of Palaces) - Chamundi Hill, Mysore Palace, So many Lakes and Rivers and Temples and Mountains and Jungles and Farm land Nearby
Ooty - Hills. Tea and Coffee Plantation. Vast (large swathe) jungles and rivers nearby.

Airport - Kochi - COK

Munnar - Similar to Ooty - Hills. Tea and Coffee Plantation. Caostline of Arabian Sea

(I am from South India, and these are the places I have visited. I will discover more as I fly more and put those places here. Hopefully, other folks who also know India, wlll put there own suggestions here)

2 Likes

Ahh yes, I’ll definitely follow this. On my way to bed, since it’s 5am in my part of the world, but I’ll definitely check these places out.

Thanks!

2 Likes

You are most welcome man. I will keep this updated with more information. Thanks to you too because I got this thread idea because of you, like, there must be people who want to see India from the sky :wink:

2 Likes

One can fly over Tehri reservoir in Himalayas, or fly over Darjeeling. Monsoon time, so it was raining and quiet cloudy.

2 Likes