Planes that operate on wasm not working

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

no

Brief description of the issue:

the an 225 and mv-22b osprey work perfectly fine until you turn off the game and trun it back on in and the only to fix it is uninstalling the aircraft and reinstalling it

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

i don’t know how to describe how to do it it just happens

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Take a look at this;

2 Likes

I too am having this issue.

Purchased Osprey
Restart Xbox
WASM shows installed
Load Osprey and location
Osprey will not work - no buttons nor switches operate.

Tried your suggested fixes.

None work.

Any thoughts……

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I have the same issue on Xbox.

1. Osprey purchased
  2. Does not show up in content manager but it has been downloaded
    3 if I go back to marketplace I can find the aircraft, go through there to content manager and it is downloaded
  3. Load map and aircraft
  4. Aircraft will not operate from cold and dark
  5. Follow steps as advised re logging out etc.

Makes no difference.

If I go back into the game the Osprey is again not shown in content manager.

Access via marketplace

Find it and delete download

Repeat all of the steps above

Aircraft will not operate.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I have the same issue with the osprey. How i fix it it is i go to the content manager and uninstall the osprey and reinstall it. After that it works just fine

Practically every day there is an error in the WASM, but today is being the worst day, in no one moment of the day the aircraft with WASM worked… It is happening very randomly and there is nothing to fix this. Not even recommended procedures work.

Yeah hopefully asobo will fix it soon

1 Like

I wonder how come some Xbox users are able to get WASM aircraft to work and some of us don’t. Since the add on support was released, I’ve managed to start, not fly that is, the c310 once. No such luck with the DC6. Installing, removing, restarting, logging out and back in… nothing seems to help.

Yeah i dont know for me wasm aircraft works sometimes but not all the time. They work for a little bit then if i trun off the simulator and trun it back on it doesn’t work. Also it seems like the game crashes a lot more now not sure if they are related anyway.

Right now I try to reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox and hope to fix the WASM issue :cry:

Did it work

And here I find myself after yet another reinstalling the DC6 after reinstalling the add on support file and behold, I managed to take this bird for her maiden flight. Have no idea what has changed this time around yet I’m thrilled! Bravo once again to PMDG, love their work.

1 Like

Excuse me but what does WASM stand for? I see it described often as WASM module. Web Assembly language programming perhaps?

No :cry: it doesn’t work , I don’t know how to workaround this issue :cry:

1 Like

I am having issues with dc6. I dont know what to do atm, it sometimes works, i can unlock it and fly, but sometimes even i uninstall reinstall aircraft, uninstall reinstall addon helper, full power cut on xbox , full restarts, it does not work. Whether i have addon helper installed or not, i simply cant open windows, cant move tablet, they just move slightly not fully. I reseted controls, it is still the same. If i have PC i would fix this in no time. Do i need to fully reinstall everything and clear reserved space? I am so lost. I cant even make sure addon helper fully installed, when i go to MANAGE on addon helper program it shows as unticked, when i tick and apply it shows up in download section for 2 secs and dissappears. So confusing.

1 Like

Right now I just deleted reserved space and reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox again ,It may takes hours … when the installation completed I will share with you the results …

1 Like

Thanks a lot TomLeeLive. Here Imgur: The magic of the Internet in Microsoft Flight Simulator it shows as addon support is installed, but in the actual addon support program it shows as not installed. Installing 100 times dont change anything, it stucks as uninstalled.
Thanks for your time, i am really tired uninstalling and installing things over and over again to test. Have a great day.

1 Like

Even delete the reserved space and reinstalled , the WASM issue still there on Xbox , I lost all my achievements and logs :disappointed: the only way is waiting for Asobo to fix the bug

2 Likes

Heartbraking to read this. This really must be solved ahead of the 737’s release on Xbox.

4 Likes

I just got the top mach f22 and i dont know if it is wasm related but it keep crashing my game i play on an xbox series s so i don’t know if it is wasm that keeps crashing or my xbox can’t handle it