Playtime gone missing [Packages out of date]

This Just now happened to me and this is the second time for me personally. The first time I had over 900 hours of flying time logged. This time over 200 hours. My internet connection did not drop. A pop up box came up on my screen mid flight, and said my packages were out of date. Yes to continue or no. I clicked Yes. It immediately said I had now been signed out of Xbox Live account. It asked if I wanted to sign back in? I clicked Yes. It signed back in, then MSFS went into checking for updates. It found 3 new updates. I let it install them. No reboot or crash of application. Went to Proifile tab and all of the flight hours are gone (again) for the second time in about 3 months. This is insane for a High End (and high price) simulator that they clearly want you to be proud of your accomplishments on, as they track nearly everything. Then corrupt the data, with no backup. Your just screwed!!! That is unacceptable!! I work in the IT field, and I know the data (in the cloud) should be backed up and is very recoverable.

2 Likes