Playtime gone missing [Packages out of date]

The issue is with the servers: looks like maps and photogrammetry servers are down, and almost everything else. I seem to be able to log on, but it’s as if nothing is connecting. For the whole day today: “package outdated” message, Marketplace greyed out, “automatic servers” neverending loop, and on top of that I just realized when working on my airport in the editor, that all photogrammetry and satellite maps are gone now. I’m only seeing default terrain. I’m in Canada, I was using US servers (automatic). I have a Gigabit internet that’s working full speed, no issues other than MSFS.

2 Likes

Actually it’s not only the hours… A lot of settings are totally different. What a mess.

3 Likes

I think Asobos servers are running on a Gameboy.

3 Likes

Same problem here, almost 200h lost…

1 Like

Or a ZX80 maybe. Haha.

1 Like

Same happen here but my sim is from MS Store.

1 Like

Had this issue shortly after resetting the Microsoft password. Log book wiped and some but not all settings reset to default.

1 Like

Steam account

1 Like

Same issue with me. exactly…

I could care less about the logbook, I can’t do a flight without this message popping up and taking me off the internet… so I can’t use the sim. Its ■■■■.

2 Likes

I wish to reset my profile and settings. It’s an opportunity.

1 Like

Lucky you if you don’t care about the log book, many many people do though…

2 Likes

Great, I would rather they fix the issue so I can use the sim.

2 Likes

The fact that the log book is flakey and does not work correctly is not an excuse to just wipe it randomly without warning.

1 Like

My logbook was just fine!
Right up until this pesky bug occurred, that is.

A server status page would be nice!

I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but I guess I really don’t care too much about my logbook being reset, profile hours gone, and the marketplace being grayed out, but it’s still an annoying issue especially when it continues to pop up during flight…

Also, the ATC voice issue is rather annoying. I can’t stand listening to some robotic kid pilot and controller…

2 Likes

If your market place is greyed out you will not be getting any further world updates.

So then how do you get it back?

We are waiting for news, advice…