Playtime gone missing [Packages out of date]

Affirm.
I have the same issue with only to add-ons within the community folder (Aerosoft CRJ and IVAO_X-CSL). Both are marked with the string “not installed” but seem to work normally.
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

My 950 hours are gone too. :woozy_face:

Profile tab is empty here too after update. Log book is missing. :cry:

1 Like

Same issue here.
I’ve updatede the XBOX app, but still.
No content in my Profile page (although is looks like it is placed outside the screen, see the edges on my screenshot below)
Also the version did not update and is still on 1.14.5.0, although I installed all updates
And last but not least, Microsoft Store tells me the last update was on the 10th of March this Year.
Was it the previous update? No request for an update.
Any idea how to solve this?

1 Like

Most who have followed the information here have had their Profile issues solved.

My profile has returned along with all log book entries.

Nope unfortunately.

Mine was exactly the same, showing 1.14.6.0 … I closed everything down, rebooted, went straight in to the Microsoft Store, then clicked on the “Downloads” symbol ↓

It had been added to a list of downloads, and I had to click it to start from there.
When I started the sim/game, it was 1.15.7 but … there were more downloads to do.

Be careful. as there was another one from today (also from the store) to take it to 1.15.8

If I follow this procedure, the download from Microsoft Store result in a failure with code 0x80070424.
It looks like my installation is completely messed up.
I’ve opend a tickett at the Zendesk, but no response yet :frowning:
So I’m afraid I have to delete MSFS completely from my computer and start the installation again from scratch (if possible).

I have the same issue, profile is empty, I have 1.14.6.0 wit the france/bel update but with no apparent other updates available in either the MS store or the Xbox app (why so many locations?) even if I follow @LockedFir76798 and go straight to store at startup!

The reason I suggested Total Flight Time With Autopilot Engaged (Sec), Plus Without Autopilot Engaged, is because I have found the Total Flight Time to not always be accurate.

I wish I had lost ONLY 50 hours. I had about 1250 hours and then I had zero. The weird thing is it tells me my next goal is 2000 hours so it is definitely aware I had AT LEAST 1000 hours. Losing the hours sucks BIG TIME but that is nothing compared to losing my entire logbook. That really hurts.

5 Likes

Great stuff, tried resetting the app, reboot then reset connectivity to xbox app as advised by Zendesk, did that. Now FS won’t start, store thinks it’s missing then offers download but then throws an ‘unknown’ error, click uninstall on start menu does nothing. Excellant, feel an OS rebuild coming on. 3 week old machine, had FS for 2 weeks and spent 1 week and 6 days fixing it!

2 Likes

Did you check your Microsoft Store downloads queue?
Mine was in the queue (1.15.7.0), it was just sitting there waiting to be started.
I clicked on the ↓ in the store and it was there with some other app updates.
You should have also had 1.15.8.0 as well.
If they are not there, it might get a little more tricky.

Are you using the Xbox Gaming Services monthly pay service to use it, or is this a purchased full sim/game?

Nothing new about the fix to this bug?

I didn’t see anything about this bug on recent dev updates, but maybe i’m missing something.

1 Like

They mentioned it, said they had found a bug, and fixed it, but didn’t detail how that fix was implemented, and didn’t expand on where that leaves users already affected by it.

There was no hotfix yesterday

Really? Did I (and the many people posting about it) imagine it? :thinking:

AIRAC update and a couple small fixes.

It’s the year 2023 and people are still waiting for their lost logbooks to be restored.

Meanwhile, Asobo continues to investigate…

7 Likes

Yes…it was an update