Playtime gone missing [Packages out of date]

No it is going crazy… MSFS is asking me to insert Disk… it is a Microsoft Store Version.
PLEASE MAKE THIS SIM WORK!!!

Hopefully this helps.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/packages-out-of-date-grrrrrr/383576/41?u=boobbuster007

Was the ATC just some crackling? I had that yesterday for a couple of starts and landings but now its gone :thinking:

I got the UK loading screen picture back after i rebooted the game. The Game works fine without problems but the Logbook Entries are gone.

Me too. In the UK. MS Store edition.

Lost logbook and my controller settings were set to default.

Oddly, it cured my “ctd when entering the controls menu” issue. YAY !

Mod edit: This post was moved in from another thread.

Today I got one of these messages “Packages out of date” grrrrrr
Subseqently flight simulator froze up completely, wouldn’t take any more key input and wouldn’t even let me got to task manager or windows start menu, so I had to hard reset the computer. Not good for MSFS, don’t do that.
As a result, my logbook was completely wiped clean, showed 0 flights. That’s annoying :unamused:
My accounts flying hours were reset to 0, I had more 530.
And some of the really difficult achievements were also reset to 0%, like e.g. Jack of all Planes, Journeyman and others that require long lasting effort. I only had 3 more achievments to go (World Traveller, Wing Commander and Decathlon), well that was that…
XBOX Console Companion App of course still showes these achievement, but in the game I will certainly not redo the lost ones. Since counting achievement progess did never work in any compehensible way, nevermind.

Well, forget about past achievement and flights and move on. First thing I’ll do is to install all the great community mods, like A32NX, WT CJ4, GNS530 mod and so on. I had never done that before.

Hello @Jummivana , do you have an update to this whole mess ?

J’ai également eu ce problème hier 08/04 vers 22h00, mise à jour, sans avoir le choix de “Bushtrip - Alaska” et d’un autre.
A l’issue : nombre d’heures de vol mis à zéro, le reste des données sur le tableau inchangé (pas de mise à zéro).
Plus de cohérence dans ce suivi.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/packages-out-of-date-grrrrrr/383576/55?u=taleboules2146

Yeah sorry to hear.
It’s a real mess unfortunately.

I hope they will get it sorted asap.

1 Like

The Sim DOES NOT SIMPLY RESTART. It is RESETTING and messing things up: all log entries gone, all settings gone, strange behavior - f.i. sasking to put in a disk when starting up, but it is the MS Store version.
PLEASE GET THIS SIM WORKING!!!

2 Likes

Hi CHOUCAS13,

According to the Code of Conduct, you must use English when posting on the forums. The one exception is the #multiplayer category, where you can use any language to help you find users to connect with.

If you cannot read English, the forums provide a handy feature that translates posts into your native language, you can use this feature by clicking the translate button under a post. translate icon

If you need help converting a post from your language to English, try using Bing Translator, the same service used by the forums.

2 Likes

hi,
same problem, i’m not steam, only xbox on pc.

Yes, I had that too.

Same problem and live weather ko

hi,
same problem, i’m not steam, only xbox game pass pc

1 Like

yeah me 2. i get this every flight now :C

1 Like

hi,
same problem. Xbox on pc, 120 hrs wiped.

1 Like

Note that my next level is 600h and as it was reset yesterday it came back to happen from the beginning. I lost almost 600 hours of LOGBOOK. For me nothing was resolved. Did I lose all my hours for good?

1 Like

The problem persists. Whenever I launch the sim to start a flight, the “outdated packages” Error pops up. No matter, what I try. So as of right now, the sim is not usable in online mode - which makes it unusable to me, as flying without live weather is not my cup of tea… but I am patient. I am sure, there will be a solution to this problem - even after the next update maybe?