Please Asobo, make available all the commands existing with mouse for inputs

Real life SEP pilot, home cockpit user, I used to fly a lot with another sim until FS2020 arrived.

Although many commands are working with the mouse in 3d cockpit in the C152 and C172, they are not found when trying to assign them to a controller (key or button/ switch)

For instance , in the C152, could not find a way to use a simple axis for the carb heat (that I want to pull or push like in real).

In the C172, didn’t figure out how to activate and stop the timer, time to switch between OAT in Celsius and Farenheit… the real display only has 3 buttons, as my sim, so those 3 buttons should be enough to have all the commands for it…

In the GN530, the dual rotary encoder is not found. How is the inner or outter encoder referred to in the input list ? Impossible to use it and to enter a flight plan without the mouse…
Other issue, when setting the inactive com, it also changes at the same time the inactive nav…

Please Asobo, think about us, real pilot and home cockpit pilots.
We left xplane to be able to enjoy the VFR experience that fs2020 gives us, but without the ability to use our sims and work on our procedures, there is no point .
Yes, we are a “niche” compared with airliner simmers, but we use it as a tool to keep proficient, especially during a pandemic time which affects our real life flights and challenges our skills …

1 Like

Carb heat is under anti-ice in the options controls. SET ANT ICE OFF/ON

Yes but no axis like in real life, for whom is using a potentiometer