Please check this bug: Content Manager won't load if there are more than 1024++ add-ons in community folder

Continuing the discussion from Content Manager won't load if there are more than 1028 add-ons in Community folder:

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no developer mode

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

yes, I have checked that removing 1 addon (no matter which) out of my 1025 addons in community folder brings the content manager back to loading. It is 100% reproducable in the actual sim update 11 version of msfs/PC
Brief description of the issue:

opening profile/content manager shows an activity cursor and does not load the contents as soon, as I have added 1 addon to my 1024 addons inside the community folder. After that it is impossible to close msfs using the menu and I need to use the task manager to kill it.
When I remove just one addon from my community filder (no matteer which one) the content manager works again normally after a new MSFS start and it is now possible, to close msfs normally by menu.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

looks like this screenshot from another post:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

fill the community folder with 1028 addons , start msfs and open content manager - content manager hangs.
Stop msfs, remove 4 addons and load msfs again: Content manager works

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Same problem described here:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/screen-hangs-on-content-manager-screen-if-community-content-is-active/487551

Same issue. Ca.1500+ add ons for me.

1 Like

Sorry to be cynical but 1024 addons? Why? Surely your loading times must be glacial, no matter how fast your system is although I’m happy to be corrected as I’m commenting now as a keen amateur.

Proper use of an addons manager would seem to be the best way of dealing with this “bug” which to me isn’t a bug, just a (reasonable) limitation.

Tin hat on!!!

Hello, please use the existing bug report here and add to it:

Creating a duplicate splits issues and votes.