Please delete.... cheers

ILS in the Baron 58 has you coming in to the right of runway 27.
Usually Runway 27 is at 267 degrees but now it’s brings you down at 271 degrees.
Please can someone else check this as I’m a beginner.
Cheers

I set up a “no wind” ILS 27 approach in the Baron (no mods), and you can see below what results I got. I did a quick search for the approach chart and got an older one that showed 270 as the final approach course. This could have changed a bit since that chart was published due to mag N moving. But basically, I got a fairly correct approach. But this was a quick and dirty review, and can probably use some more research as to whether it’s working correctly.
If you have a crosswind in your setup, the heading you fly may be different than the course to the runway to correct for that wind.
Regards

I’ll take another look and see what happens with other aircraft too.

Many thanks👍

You were right…It was just adjusting for the wind. It eventually brought me to the runway.
Tried in the Cessna 172 G1000 and both Baron and Cessna seem to be spot on.
I had the same problem with X-plane but that was to do with old Airac data. Whatever that is! It would bring you to the grass next to the runway.
I just jumped to conclusions.

Sorry bout that.
Cheers :ok_hand:

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request. In the future, if you need a topic closed, send a private message to @moderators (otherwise we will not see it). Or you could flag your post as “Something Else” and let us know.