Please don't stay parked in the middle of runways!

It can be a combination of the two in fact. Live player who switched to Co-Pilot. I’ve noticed that the co-pilots can be a little “hit and miss”

LOL. Good reply. I was hoping he was kidding, but guess not… :slight_smile:

How was that a good reply? Is this whole forum full of gamers who don’t care about realism and are ok with things like this happening? Looks like xbox gamers will fit right in.

2 Likes

Indeed it may have been someone that set the copilot loose and went AFK.

Not sure I understand your reply “gamers will fit in” It sounds very derogatory. Believe me I love simming, and takeit very serious…spend a lot of time and money…however there are options to turn certain some features off…maybe like myself enjoy the flight procedures , but at the end of the day they bought the sim they can do what they like…honestly the negativity its so toxic, there are some great people in this forum that support and help others, however there are some people just rip it apart and other users that have paid what you have paid…its like economy class, business and first class…now its all beginning to sound like my next door neighbour. Also the beginnining of the thread "I can see more and more people are joining to “OUR” group following our hobby…elitism.

6 Likes

I like to fly from a clear runway;
But you park there;
So I can’t play my way

1 Like

I will leave a polite note on your windsreen

2 Likes

Do not confuse game for real, son.

Exactly thats why on IF R flight multiplayerbis turned off, only AI is on the runway

The only time I turn on multiplayer is if I’m actively going to join in with a community event or fly with someone else. Otherwise, I leave it disabled so I don’t have to deal with the BS of other players who don’t care about flying by the rules.

Really, it’s that simple. Willingly putting yourself in a position where other players can interfere or ruin your experience when you have the option to do otherwise is equivalent to seeing dog ■■■■ on the sidewalk, deliberately stepping in it, and then complaining about it afterwards.

4 Likes

Exactly totally agree

Have you actually got the point or read my post until the end?

I don’t know what flightsiming means for you but for many of us who are involved with it for decades it’s much more than a game. It’s our passion and it will be nice for people to respect the basic rules in this virtual kind of world.

By turning off the multiplayer options it won’t be very realistic and in real life airplanes don’t stay in the middle of runway for ever .Right?

I’m not asking for them not to be in my sight .Don’t take me wrong. What I ask it’s very simple and easy to comply with .

If you are just a casual gamer I understand why you can not get how it feels and I don’t blame you.

Btw, enjoy flightsiming and stay safe!

1 Like

Unlikely to ever change. The simulator will continue to offer to those who just want to do whatever, without any official guidelines and so it should. This is not a super super hardcore sim and never will be, which is great as it expands the interest to far more people.

I think in a couple of years that flightsim will be on top of the list. The deference between the flightsimmers and gamers is that gamers call it sim and the rest of us flightsim and we’re behaving accordingly.

Don’t take me wrong. I welcome the new people in this kind of virtual world . I’m not asking them to leave the FSMS2020 environment for me to be by myself. I’m only asking something very simple.

Fly guys fly!
Don’t spend most of your time in MSFS2020 sitting in the middle of runway.

I can’t understand why you can’t get what I’m asking .

Is my English that bad?

It’s your right to ask for it. But it’s also everyone’s right to follow or ignore it.
There are rules when flying on ivao, vatsim, etc. Just use these networks if you want realism and rules with other simmers.

If you leave multiplayer or all players set to “on”, you have to deal with it that everyone uses the sim in their own way.

Also such posts in a forum where probably none of the “gamers” will ever look into don’t make much sense to change the situation anyway.

Open a wishlist item for asobo to implement a “hardcore” mode with rules and certain requirements, if you want to have the situation maybe changed. Ranting against other players won’t help for sure.

I feel just the opposite. Having MP on and the airports and skys around them being populated by others who don’t know or don’t care about the rules of flying is the unrealistic thing to me.

Knowing what I do about the on-line world, I keep MP off. But it is your game, play it as you wish. I encourage you not to lose sleep over people on-line not following the rules though. I think you will be tired if you do.

Thanks for the recommendations.

I’m not against to anyone and I’m not forcing anyone to do what I’m saying.

If you’ve read my post, I ask people KINDLY
to do something which is normal to flighsimming world nothing less nothing more!

You are absolutely correct about people’s rights. That’s why I did that post because as adults we can find solution and communicate with each other with a nice and apolite way . Don’t you think ?

We don’t need Asobo or anyone else to saw as how to communicate in this nice virtual world.
It’s all about us and our hobby.

Have safe landings and stay safe in real life.

I read it and I get it. You just need to realize that such a thread (it’s not the first one of that kind) won’t do anything to change the situation.
The people you’re referring to are most likely not on this forum.

1 Like

Hahaha . You are right!

I’m not losing my sleep because of that.
I just as I wrote in a previous reply I’m encouraging people to fly instead of sitting in the middle of runway for ever.

That’s all about!

Have a nice weekend and stay safe!

1 Like

You are right!

Least I’ve tried!:slightly_smiling_face:

Have a lovely weekend.

1 Like