PLEASE HELP! - Cockpit Camera View Scrolls to Ceiling, No Mouse Control

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting. – I had one: JustFlight’s PA28 Arrow III. I moved it into a temporary folder. After restart, the condition persists.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it? – No

Brief description of the issue:May 7 UPDATE:

• Condition persisted for 4 days

• Uninstalled Just Flight PA28 - No change

• Uninstalled and REinstalled MSFS - No Change

• 5th day - Worked properly ONE TIME then reverted back to the problem on subsequent start-ups

• 7th day: Magically the camera starts working properly again…and continued working through 9 starts and 38 hours of flying.

• Now - All of a sudden - it has decided to not work - AGAIN!..Click on “Ready to Fly” and the camera view starts at the upper dash then scrolls up to the roof. The only thing that seems to work somewhat is the mouse wheel zoom
    Exterior view starts at the aft end and scrolls to a top-down view. Zoom works but nothing else. Any effort to change from “FIXED LOOK” to FREE LOOK" is vancelled as soon as the mouse button is pressed - and the cursor disappears.

• I have tried changing batteries in the mouse, swapping out with a different wireless mouse and even tried a wired mouse - no change

===> Does anyone on the MSFS team read these bug reports? It would be nice to have some sort of acknowlegement.

=================
Upon selecting “Ready to Fly”, in ANY flight profile, the camera settings box appears, the interior of the plane scrolls to the ceiling, the cursor disappears. Sometimes multiple settings screens will be displayed, ex. Flight Plan. Comms, etc. Selecting "External: view shows the aircraft from above and rear but no mouse movement possible. Originally installed Sep 2020, this is the first major glitch I’ve encountered. I played for 3 hours last night with no issues. This condition occurred/started this morning after a cold boot start. I have restarted the pc and program 6 times without any resolution. I’m dead in the water until this is fixed.

I considered uninstalling and re-installing the core but I’m not sure how to do this.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered: – I have 4 to share if I can figure out how to attach.

(upload://bwFbIYyhr0AXOMXSjtXfs4Tlbrn.jpeg) ![C172 - Typical of all Aircraft - all locations|690x388]

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered: – Merely select “Ready to Fly” in any flight mode, e.g. Training, Landing Challenge, Bush Trip or Free Flight with or without a flight plan,

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

• Microsoft Windows 10, all updates are current
  • System: 64-Bit
  • Motherboard: ASRock. X570 Phantom Gaming 4, Water-cooled
  • Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core Processor, 3893 Mhz, 16 Logical Processor(s)
  • Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB, Available: 23.7 GB (MSFS running)
  • Total Virtual Memory 59.2 GB, Available: 44.7 GB
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER;
  • Storage: HDD: 946.37 GB; SSD1: Patriot P200 1TB; SSD2: ST4000DM004, 3.64 TB
  • Monitor: HP 28yh; Resolution: 1920 x 1080 x 60 Hz Native
  • Audio: NVIDIA & RealTek High Definition Audio
  • Other: External DVD/CD-ROM Read/Write; WiFi, LAN, Bluetooth

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue: – 1.15.8.0

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version? – Microsoft Store

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #? – Have not submitted.

Same issue

Have exact the same issue.
Unplayable for me.