Please release a VR hotfix ASAP

Aren’t we lucky. We have to wait until SU8 for this to be fixed and now it’s not just us beta participants who have to suffer this, it’s all VR users. Not good enough.

1 Like

This problem was introduced in the public beta which has, as of yesterday, become the current update and is what this whole topic is about. You need to read the thread.

What annoys me is, they release a public beta in order to find any bugs before releasing the update to everyone, we find one MASSIVE problem on day one and they just release it anyway! Kind of makes a mockery of the whole point of the public beta doesn’t it?

3 Likes

This is the fundamental issue, for starters the VR toolbar bug should never of been allowed to go unfixed before SU7 release in the first place. Then when the Beta arrives there’s ZERO updates during that beta to fix the new game breaking bugs, the severe lack of Quality Control and Urgency in dealing with bugs in beta testing is clear and a never-ending story with this simulator - but all we get is radio silence and the beta pumped out anyway.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; I’ve been involved in many many betas for many different types of games and Sims since the 1990s, this one is by far the poorest in terms of Quality Control (beta and general updates) and the actual Beta Process. They really need to get a grip on this, enough is enough.

1 Like

Oh OK. Where’s this thread?

I mean THIS thread. It discusses the original menu bar VR issue created by SU7 and the release of the public beta, which solved the original problem (for those who joined the beta) and created this new problem with the “mouse hovering over windows” issue.

1 Like

If you use the TBM 930 mod, then there is an update aviable since today …

After a few flights, love the Sim Update as far as. Especially the clouds now look much better in my G2 than before, not so oversaturated anymore. No more magenta and purple in the shadows. Thanx Asobo :+1:

Thank you friend. updated and fixed the throttle problem

When i am over the vfr map with my mouse the throttle of my logitech 3d pro freezes. Move the mouse off the window helps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.