Please Remove "Press Any Key to Start"

This x1000 !!

2 Likes

Please, and provide an option to skip splash screens.

2 Likes

Cound not agree more!

1 Like

Agreed. It also seems weird that the simulator’s official logo does not appear anywhere in the intro. After the splash screens it should show the logo for a couple of seconds and then immediately skip to the update check, without the need to press a key.

4 Likes

Agree! Please.

2 Likes

Yes please, a COMPLETE waste of time

4 Likes

Yea, agreed. Please get rid of it, completely useless

3 Likes

I know why they did it. I experienced it today myself. After pressing any key, the sim checks with Microsoft Store and Windows if everything is alright.
Which was not the case for me, since Defender had problems with one file from Aerosoft and didnt want to start.

But this is completly useless, especially if there is no feedback on the error.

1 Like

Yes please!

I know this has been mentioned many times before on this forum, but it deserves another visit …

This step seems unnecessary and just adds to the time needed to start the game. Even with a good system (Intel i7, 512GB SSD, 32GB RAM, good NVidia card and GB Internet) the game takes between 2-3 minutes to load.

When you stop part way through, and ask the user to press a key, you just increase the time we have to sit and watch things load.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t it at least say press any button? For me a key on my keyboard doesn’t work.

1 Like

I agree and it should take the least amount of time possible to get in the menu. If it had to get to the menu without loading the animated hangar part, you should have that option available to save time. I think it should be optimized if possible to take 30 seconds max.

1 Like

I will love if they eliminate this.

1 Like

Yes, please remote it. Or leave it but after 15 seconds continue without a key pressed.

1 Like

That’s right.

Agree, please take this away. I launch the sim, go away to get a cup of tea, come back and still have to wait for it to load after that annoying screen

1 Like

Just use Alt-F4

1 Like

Oh yes, +1 vote

And give the opportunity to skip the intro before the “Press Any Key to Start” message.

3 Likes

Make a request ticket to ZenDesk