Please send Pyreegue your thoughts and support

Northern Sky Studio just released Seward, Alaska. (PAWD) I grabbed it but haven’t had a chance to try it yet in the daytime. (The majority of Northern Sky Studio is in Ukraine.)

They’ve got more Alaska airports as well as Hawai’i stuff too!

3 Likes

Back to report! I got a chance to check out the Northern Sky Studio PAWD - Seward scenery (I picked it up from SimMarket, but Iʻm told itʻs out at ORBX too). Did a relatively short ~65nm flight up to the northwest to PAEN - Kenai Municipal Airport. Here’s a shot of me climbing out after takeoff. NSS created not just the airport, but the pier where they take in coal and other supplies, and the village nearby! Oh - Barber is the callsign for my Air Hauler 2 VA, Barber Pole Air. :slight_smile:

As you can probably spot, I’m flying the BlackBox Simulation Britten-Norman BN-2 Islander (AH2 imported it as the BN2B20). SUCH a fun little mid-60s “puddle-hopper.” (MTOW of 6600lbs) She’s only gonna give you between 120-140kts in the air, but sometimes it’s not about going MACH 6 :smiley:

Really neat little airport. The scenery in the area is beautiful, too!

3 Likes

Привіт із Франції, друзі, ми дуже думаємо про вас у ці дуже важкі для вас і вашої країни часи.
Не кидайте нічого. З повагою,
Давид.
translation:

Hello from France, friends, we are thinking of you a lot in these very difficult times for you and your country.
Don’t drop anything. Sincerely,
David.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this, and you’re right - every little bit helps. Just picked up some more brilliant airports from Pyreegue and Northern Sky (that were already on my wishlist).

Stay safe and best wishes from the sim family.

3 Likes

Great scenery for sure !!! Good bless Ukraine and the world !

5 Likes

I haven’t bought airports before (apart from my home one) but buying some of these. Thanks MS for the additional $5 donation.

2 Likes

Like the other posters I have found the Edinburgh airport to be really excellent. I have visited a few times IRL and was impressed to find even the car hire building has a modelled interior - they are missing the toilets at the back, but for this I will let them off :slight_smile: Wishing the best to the team, their friends and family at this impossibly difficult time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.