PMDG 737 Release Plan Live

worth contemplating retirement!

4 Likes

May 9th itā€™s coming!

1 Like

Is the price known ?

Hi,

Thereā€™s an ongoing discussion on this thread.:slight_smile:

And the price has not been mentioned yet.

1 Like

will it comes on marketplace at release?

1 Like

No, it wonā€™t.

Finally,ā€¦thanks god, i m off on the 9thā€¦lol
priceā€¦ my guessā€¦like the md80, around 90-100 eurosā€¦hopefully a bit cheaper, but regarding the complexicity of the aircraft, we can expect a high priceā€¦(i saved already accordingly)
Anyway, 2 nigthts to waitā€¦

1 Like

The Xbox user I am canā€™t wait to be end of summerā€¦

I hope youā€™re right but i guess it will be more than that as said earlierā€¦
wait and seeā€¦even a high price, i m sure it will worth itā€¦

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve seen comments from pmdg which lead me to believe it might be cheaper then you thinkā€¦it will still carry a decent price tag though Iā€™m sure

hopefullyā€¦because i m not purchasing the md80 or BA146, just waiting for the price of the 737ā€¦i m having a budgetā€¦lolā€¦thanksā€¦if the price is right, i will get the md80 or 146ā€¦but which oneā€¦dont know yetā€¦an advice ?

They still have an upselling option coming with -600 and -800 and maybe even cargo options.
So depending on the whole price model, it might be cheaper with the proposed bigger target audience than on other Sims.

Letā€™s wait and see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought that each of the variants comes with 3 options, namely passenger, freight and business jet.

$69.95 USD I reckon. Theyā€™re holding the price back for a reason, probably build that hype to maximum level to get maximum profit. It wonā€™t be ā€œcheapā€ itā€™ll be around same price of a console game.

5 Likes

Hmm, didnā€™t see a cargo version, but didnā€™t follow it in all details.

Correct. That is what has been said by Rob.

Lets gooooo can I cryā€‹:joy::sob:

Thereā€™s definitely been a cargo variant showcased at some point

1 Like

Looking forward to it. I need to re-learn it though. I have got used to FBWA320.

1 Like