PMDGs Douglas DC-6 is finally out

Now, let’s find out what this “byrd” has to offer ! I myself am pretty exited to be honest :wink:

Link to Click

pretty cheap considering all the discussions about their pricing, hahaha - just $999,999.99 - lulz

8 Likes

But is it really?

they are making fun of those of us discussing their pricing - love it…

touchez, PMDG !

4 Likes

Bargain lol

They do it for every release

4 Likes

yap, many were waiting for it but not everyone was expecting it, uh !?

as an addendum: even peepz on their forums are wondering about their pricing now - so much fun…

and how long then normally until you can really order?

1 Like

rob said in around 10 hours at the latest from now on…

1 Like

It will be today. In a few hours, I would imagine. They always post these kinds of prices on pages before release.

2 Likes

Then I’m going to enjoy myself with the Turbo Arrow a bit and hopefully take a late flight with the DC-6 later this evening :wink:

2 Likes

I highly recommend to plan your flight for now. Get your descent points right etc… :wink:

2 Likes

Haha good one!

And make a cheat sheet with the numbers you need from the YouTube videos by Rob. That’s my plan, anyway. I am gonna try to make it as smooth as possible for the first one.

I think you need to have the descent locked in before you take off

2 Likes

Did that indeed myself as well.

7 Likes

oh, and remember everyone: Digitally delivered products are not refundable. it’s not steam !

this will stay funny for the next couple of days and weeks.

3 Likes

Well - does anyone have $999,999,928.01 I could borrow? :slight_smile:

1 Like

So release time is 10 hours from now?

ty !!! thats handy

1 Like

So thoughts? I have zero interest buying this one as it’s just too classic/old for my airliner tastes… but curious what you guys think?

1 Like