PMDG's very exciting progress update March 20 2021

I do miss my PMDG planes in MSFS, but I’m using the time to come up with excuses when my wife sees the first credit card charge on the 1st PMDG plane for MSFS

1 Like

:rofl:
Suggest you start a thread asking for excuse suggestions. Expect it to be humorous.

Will pmdg products be available at Market Place?

Will prices be customized for each region as well as other products?

I don’t think you will have any concrete answers to these questions until PMDG makes some sort of release announcement when they are ready. They don’t generally say far in advance even when they are planning to release anything. Maybe a couple of weeks in advance you MIGHT get an indication of possible timeframe. But usually it just gets released when it does and then you will know.

2 Likes

I have most of the PMDG aircraft for P3D. I look forward to them being released for FS. I am also looking forward to the QW 787 range also being released for FS. I’m really hoping the DX12 update improves frame rate.

1 Like

It is very unlikely. Asobo said so themselves.

I had just about every PMDG airliner for FS9 and I thought they were excellent. Still up in the air about MSFS.

Pun intended? :joy:

I’ve been having a lot of fun over the past week. The DA62X is pretty good all around. Only thing i wish is it had a better view, but such is life. The weather has been working out well. Scenery is nice. The latest performance update was really, really good. But yeah, if you only care about airliners i can see why you’d be on the fence about it.