PMS50 GNS530 mod

I just wanted to say THANK YOU.

Is there a way to fix the map orientation?

1 Like

Thatā€™s done. Direct to know works for the selected waypoint of the flight plan. Will be in the next release.

2 Likes

If you mean change from North up to Track up, I can do that.

2 Likes

Thank you for tackling the GNS530! It does need a lot of TLCā€¦

What I am hoping for, is that you will find a way to let me highlight any Waypoint, and then push DTO-Enter-Enter to go there, just like in any real world Garmin GPS!
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Has anyone tried a non-precision approach with a course reversal? I donā€™t think the GPS knows how to do a teardrop or parallel-entry course reversal.

Excellent !!

Please! I would be so grateful!!!

I canā€™t stand looking at the GNS 530 and seeing the airplane flying at an angle to the map.

THANK YOU!

Awesome job @ScorpionFilm422

Thanks a lot for the time put to this project.

Wow, incredible. Thanks. Will have to try this immediately when I get home tomorrow.

The GNS530 was lacking so many featuresā€¦ definitely the weak point of the M20R.

I havenā€™t test this without the mod, but when I clicked the ā€œLOADā€ button, on the procedure page for an airport with not procedures, it crashed to desktop.

Sorry ScorpionFilm422,

the mod doesnt work for meā€¦

Installed it. Cessna 172 (analog) KSNA - KSBA, Proc ILS 07 GVO, Plan shows only USER -> KSBA

Also no magenta lineā€¦

Didnā€™t see this one. This is corrected now for the next update of the mod.

3 Likes

mmmh

Cannot reproduce this issue here. What is your MOD version and do you have some other Mods installed?

Thanks ScorpionFilm422 for the work done so far. Itā€™s great to see this beautiful aircraft get some TLC. I just canā€™t get the GNS to load any approaches at all unless itā€™s preloaded from the World Menu screen. If I want to change the approach inflight, just for get it. Is this just a part of the sim at the moment or Iā€™m I missing something?

In any case, I can still do a bit of IFR as long as Iā€™ve got Raw Data!

Thanks again.

(Edit: Spelling)

Hi

Same answer as before. What is the MOD version? And do you have other MODs installed?

Here is a snip of my Community Folderā€¦

What is the version of workingtitle-g1000 ?
You should have the last version. If it stills not working, try to remove the workingtitle-g1000 (just move the folder outside the Community folder and restart game).
Iā€™m preparing a new version of GNS530 MOD with less dependency from other mods.

Please let me know.

Hi ScorpionFilm422,

I only have sceneries installed and the A320 mod

MOD is v1.0.2

Ok, I donā€™t see.
In any case, there is a v1.0.3 coming very soon. I just have to test it with the last MSFS patch.

1 Like

NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE at https://pms50.com/fs2020/gns530/pms50-gns530.zip

Change log at the top of this thread.

I tried to take care of all your very good remarks. Donā€™t hesitate to continue in this way.

Tested with the latest MSFS patch. For information after the MFSF patch installation, I had to restart the game in order for the Community folder to be taken in care.

5 Likes