[POLL] Which MSFS feature are you looking forward to?

Lots of work is coming on all of these, including in sim navcharts I believe. I can’t wait for it to come! As for towerview, although not perfect, there are workarounds if you’d like to control on a network and see a tower view. If your interested let me know I can help you out with that. Added points to the list, thanks for voting!

Night lighting was recently improved, so I’m sure after giving feedback via the community much more is coming for improvement. Added to the count, thank you for voting!

Yeah I’ve seen that in multiple discussions in #self-service:wishlist or something like that. Certainly a feature that would be really useful. I’ll add it, thanks for voting!

1 Like

Added them all! Thanks for voting :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Helicopters without question. A sim that looks this good down low is just begging for helos to be added.

1 Like
  1. Proper multi monitor support.
  2. Detachable cockpits / instruments that include controls and don’t kill the frame rate.
  3. Fully working live weather.
  4. Official way for mods to be integrated into the sim analog to in-game store.
  5. Improved aerodynamics / avionics / aircraft systems / flight models.
  6. Airports - more realistic taxi ways.
  7. All the eye candy mentioned above.
1 Like

Yeah, nicer water effects would be really nice, but likely they may be quite taxing on processing power. Will add it in, thanks for voting!

Ooh having accents would be so neat, especially when flying in areas such as the European airspace where every 30 minutes your in a new country. I’ll add it all in, thanks!

1 Like

Honestly, I really can’t wait for contrails, those seem so cool to me. Will add it all in, thanks for voting!

We’ve seen some previews, its just a matter of time. I can’t wait! Thanks for voting , I’ll add it to the poll :small_airplane:

Roger! Added to the poll. Thanks for voting :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Better AI traffic,
I must need to give immersion to the game, the ai at the moment is terrible speacially ai logic also tje live traffic are half of the real traffic so airports dosemt have life, also they should improve sdk so asdons can add correct liveries to traffic and organice airports parking spots

1 Like

Seasons

Replay Mode

Improved Systems/Flight Model

Improved Taxiway Signs

Gliders/Seaplanes

ATIS and ATC phraseology and general improvements

Contrails

DirextX12

FX + Water Effects

Scenery Gateway System

Powerlines/VFR landmarks

Improved rural scenery/transition from urban areas

TCAS system

Supersonic Aircraft

Integrate third party solutions to be native solutions

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for voting. I added everything on the main list, but if you don’t mind, I kept the lower things out since I didn’t want there to be too many newer suggestions with only 1 vote seeing they came later in the polls life time and not many people have seen it. As for the low visibility/foggy mode, the weather does exist but there is no option to set a specific visibility range (3 statute miles for example.) I’ll rephrase it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Added! Thanks for voting :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Please give vote/poll system for normies :slight_smile:

Added them all, thanks for voting!

1 Like

Haha yes :sweat_smile: this is quite taxing in the manual vote. Lets make a call to the majesty herself, @ jayne !!

1 Like
  1. Power lines, Water Towers, graveyards and other VFR landmarks (this should be easy)
  2. ATC Improvements
    a. Get rid of that lonnnggggg curve transition, what is that?
    b. Actually vector to approach
    c. Honor missed approach fully of the approach plates, with hold as necessary
    d. Give squawk code to VFR flights, too when spawning at Class C and B airports
    e. General phraseology improvements
  3. Seasons… Living in the Northeast, All I care about is fall! :slight_smile:
    a. Well, and winter, too… Like, iced over lakes to land on!
    b. And snow capped mountains. Weird to not see snow on top of Mt Washington
  4. Finish the panel/gauge system! :slight_smile:
  5. Document fully how to create addons so we can get that cleaned up
  6. Create feature to allow us to turn off Registration#
  7. Develop code so users can create decals for any plane, compatible with Blender at least

I’m sure there’s more, that’s what I could think of off the top of my head this minute.

1 Like