[POLL] Which MSFS feature are you looking forward to?

This would be pretty neat. Added on, thanks for voting!

Multi - Monitor
DirextX12
Supersonic Aircraft

2 Likes

Added to the poll! Thank you for voting :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This really needs to be set up in a ā€œpollingā€ system so that an accurate count can be maintained.
It would also be so much easier and fun to watch the topics rise and fall in popularity.
It could also keep the list smaller by not listing items that have fewer than ā€œxā€ number of Yeaā€™s

Iā€™ve just tried it out with a Microsoft SW FF2: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

UPDATE: in fact this section is already there in the gameplay.cfg file! A placeholder for now most likely because there is no effect whatsoever I can feel with the FF2.

2 Likes

Forget new features for now. When the hell are they going to fix the gazillion bugs?

1 Like

Mine is the same as you, replay mode, but every time the developers are asked about it they go very quiet and we donā€™t seem to get a definite answer. I just donā€™t understand why they canā€™t implement even a simple landing or take off replay. It is in all the other sims.

1 Like

Helicopters

1 Like

Since VR is coming in a week I wonĀ“t vote for it. DirectX12 is what I really think will be a game changer (DLSS and the likes)

1 Like

The MSFS feature I am looking forward to most,:
Being able to complete a fight, without a system failure.

After that, everything else is just gravy.

1 Like

The top 6 on your list - in that order - for me! :slight_smile:

Add: Get rid of the White toolbar or make it an option. Would rather use the ALT key for a menu that goes to the top - like FSX did.

1 Like

That would be another thread. This thread is for fun and discussion. If you donā€™t have any wishes you would like to talk about, thatā€™s cool. While we are doing other things, we enjoy the discussion. This isnā€™t about driving Asobo or anything, this is just us talking, over a beer in some cases, from our desk at work in others.

2 Likes

Perhaps their feature list is larger than that?
Maybe it needs to be dialed back?

When I think about ā€œReplay modeā€, what people want is to record a flight, and then have that flight happen again, which, I imagine, can take a huge amount of resources to record all that data, and then have to recreate it again, because a lot of data that I bet happens in a flight just gets thrown away normally and on to the next second. Now youā€™ve got to use another process to stream that data someplace (huge amount), and yet not affect performance. EEK!

To create polls, you must be a user of ā€œtrust level 3ā€ which is quite difficult to obtain unfortunately.

1 Like

Replay mode added! Thanks for voting :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:helicopter: :wink:

Iā€™m not too familiar with the technology/what it does but it seems to be something a lot of people are looking forward to.

Top 6 it is! Also, I totally agree with the toolbar. It really sucks the amount of screenshots Iā€™ve taken, but forgot about the toolbar and had to re-do them afterwards :sob:

Thank you for voting :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been very successful at editing the Menu T away in my shots.
I do, agree, tho, pain in the butt to have to do that all the time.

1 Like

Agreed! This thread is for any conversation anyone would like to have on the upcoming features :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like