[Polls] Aircraft & Avionics Update 1 Discussion

Thanks, i will try it now

Update has broken the VSYNC workaround (using NCP Control Panel) in DX12 when using nVidia 40 series Frame Generation. Another user reported this during beta but the thread seems to have been deleted.

Also the bug where Frame Gen is greyed out but can still be selected by editing user.cfg is still there.

1 Like

Thanks worked, now back on line and updating, I signed out then back in again and the updates appeared Better write that down for next time :smiley:

1 Like

Same here on high end pc and very bad stutters when it has always been good.

1 Like

Could people with complaints please say whether you are on PC or XBox

It seems like a lot of you are on Xbox?

1 Like

but that this beta Frame-Gen-stuff broke the In-Game Vsync ( Regression: DLSS3 Frame Generation with vsync broken in 1.30.9 ) , has possible nothing to do with “bad performance” , as the user reported.

The only idea would be, that the performance is better now and the user get now more fps than its monitor can handle and then tearing and stutters can occurs :wink:

edit: added link to the vsync with frame-gen issue

1 Like

Getting noticeable stutters on Xbox, post-update. I’m doing my “stress test” with the HJet @ KLAX. Outside of the stutters
seems to be ok. Hadn’t CTD’d yet, which was the usual case previously.

Now, for the real test, re-downloading FlyTampa’s godawful McCarran Int’l. That thing CTD’d everytime.

Will report back with my findings to see if Asobo really did tackle some Xbox issues.

EDIT: Alright! Spawned in at KLAS. NO ISSUES so far!

4 Likes

I would be kind and patient here for awhile - update release days tend to have a massive server-side uptick of players which doesn’t often give the best indication as to whether issues have been fixed until it all evens out a bit over the coming days.

9 Likes

My thread has been moved here:

Hopefully that means the devs have not dismissed the bug :slight_smile:

Edit: oops posted same time as SeedyL3205

3 Likes

Hello @BAW242,

The report you’re referring to wasn’t deleted, but we did move it out of the beta forums to the general Bugs & Wishlist area.

If anyone is experiencing this issue, we ask you to upvote and comment in the topic linked below.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

Edit: @AboezD beat me to this by less than a minute! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Update went smoothly 1hr done in the longitude.

Can anyone advise what manuals and where they are for the longitude please. :pray:

Downloaded about 1.2 Gig as game starts, still indicating off line even though in options data is on, Market Place available but no update in Content Manager

Everyone is loaded up and we’re at FL360 to KAUS.

• 4K / Ultra Presets / DX12

No noticeable changes in performance on the ground or in the air, status quo.

3 Likes

I think it got moved, but you can get the WT one for AAU1 here:

4 Likes

Hello,

update - no problems. What a nice functionality with new TBM avionics! STD Baro click functional as in real bird finally, thnx WT! Perfect new systems, options. Very nice work. Enjoy to next flights and spend time on board :wink: Next experiences and tests after while

First test with snow cover on airport - acceptable :slight_smile: Will see on other places

Thnx to Asobo and WT for this Update.

1 Like

The doors of the TBM do open but stay visually closed.

• Restarted PC after updated MSFS
  • Deleted scenery index files
  • Empty community folder

Try with the default white livery, I believe this has been reported a few times with other liveries.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. It indeed has something to do with (incompatible?) liveries.

1 Like

How do the roads look?

Clean but the enhanced airports are not completely compatible.

2 Likes