[Polls] World Update XIII: Oceania Discussion

The level of aggression in this thread over a plane not appearing on the marketplace immediately following an update. Wow.

34 Likes

LMAO my thought, reallyā€¦ Itā€™s ridiculous :smiley:

4 Likes

Same here - I have updated splash screens on loading, the update is downloaded from the marketplace, but there is no option to install - says "Newr game version required to update "

Xbox Series X

They donā€™t seem to succeed :joy:
At least Iā€™m one of the lucky ones.

1 Like

That would truly suck, big time:(

2 Likes

Where are the photogammetry cities??

2 Likes

Do you have to come off the beta (yes I know theres no actual beta running at the moment) to get the WU13 update? There is nothing there for me although the WU is actually visible in the Marketplace - it says I need a newer version of the sim.

Just watched Chewwy having to remove himself from the beta to get the update on Steam. Do us on the MS Store version have to do the same?

3 Likes

Close MSFS and restart your xbox!

Iā€™m not sure where the incompetence is that youā€™re referring to, really tbh.

In any case, I find there are more important things in life than a Ā£20 airplane, and it being released according to a perceived, inferred, or imaginary schedule.

3 Likes

The same here ā€¦Italy. Present in MarketPlace ā€¦ is this ever possible?

1 Like

I see a similar issue on Xbox whilst enrolled in the beta program.

1 Like

On PC you would run the XBox app first, let it update, then launch the sim.

Same issue here on my Xbox X

You need to update the base app first, youre on the older version.

2 Likes

Correct. Aircraft released along with world updates tend to come an hour or more after the world update drops.

2 Likes

Same for me.
Iā€™m running the Beta and still in version 1.31.22.0.

WU13 is in the market place but in the content manager it says ā€œNewer game version required to updateā€.
But there is no sim update for me.

2 Likes

Aircraft is already available - ā‚¬19.99

It seems there is currently no update for some of us, me includedā€¦ Iā€™d suggest to simply wait and do someting else ^^ Make pizza or soā€¦ Walk the dogā€¦ Iā€™d suggest more things but then Iā€™ll get flagged again for profanity lol

5 Likes

Some people are reporting the same issue on xbox in discord, some are in xbox insider hub and some arent joined

I had to uninstall the sim client. Now I cannot reinstall it. Not via the Xbox PC app, nor via the Microsoft Store. I receive an error: 0x80070002.

1 Like