[Polls] World Update XIII: Oceania Discussion

Unfortunately, we did not receive photo geometry.

There is photogrammetry in this update.

See this post:

Hello,
Try exiting MSFS and restarting it. You should be prompted with a file download when you restart.

Some of us also have a low tolerance for bad manners and a lack of social skills. Imagine how we feel! :wink: :grin:

3 Likes

Sorry, but what is this? Do we need to install photogrammetry cities separately? What cities are included?

1 Like

Has anyone tested SCIP Matavery ?
I have a big step in the parking lot just outside the lobby

wondering this too. did we need to do this for all other WUs?

Fff 11+ GB, this is getting a real concern fir Xbox players, especially on Series S.

I peeked inside one of these before, and I think it’s basically a text file with a flag in it to say ‘I want to see the photogrammetry in this area’, so something the online streaming uses. I guess in theory you could just download all the WU’s and then remove all the other content but these flags for a client-side super small update (as it would just stream the photogrammetry stuff as you go).

South Pole: correct elevation and improved visual appearence (except for this small inconsistency in elevation), but still not really usable due to several strange effects, especially frame rate drops to 2 fps.

1 Like

I’m in the sim now
 Just downloaded the updates. 1st update was different as it was a small window pop up the said the Sim needs a update instead of sending me to the marketplace to update. Ther is a box to check that loads the Sim after the update. Then the main update happened after the BlacksharkAI screen. Took about 6 minutes to download. Sim fells the same no problems thus farđŸ€ž

Thank you, but I’m still confused. Is this something separate I need to download? I just searched the marketplace and the content manager, I don’t see anything with this name (I have WU13 installed). I have been searching for hours, but I still have no idea what photogrammetry cities are included in this update. Would a moderator be so kind and point me in the right direction?

What is it? Is there a list so we know where to find it?

Same here too

im missing the world update but the launcher updated correctly to 1.32.7.0, my community folder is also empty and ms store is updated as well as windows

what im doing wrong? bugged?

1 Like

All polls in the OP are now open for voting.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

1 Like

The size of MSFS on my Series X is close to 400 GB and that doesn’t even include the 59GB World offline package.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m at 410GB right now

1 Like

What category would we find this under? Searching ‘Oceania - 3D Photogrammetry Cities’ through the Marketplace isn’t bringing anything up for me, neither is filtering the creator to Microsoft. I can’t think of anywhere else to find it, so any help would be appreciated D:

Maybe some parts of java, but i just flew over raja ampat islands in southwest papua/maluku islands and this region definitly didn’t get any special treatment. Also Bali doesn’t look much different

1 Like

I have to ask why do hand crafted airports always have collisions on? they make a drone cam and then once we get near we are on the roof