Popout both screen and controls?

This might not really be a home cockpit issue for everyone, but for us poor sods with only an extra monitor or two to show the instruments on. I’d like to have the option to popout say the CDU with frame and keys like the old simulator does. Flying with Head tracking it can be hard to use the mouse in the cockpit to fiddle with the small interface buttons. This is also true for the Garmin. If we could pop out the whole thing, buttons/knobs and all It can be placed and used from a secondary monitor on the side. As it is now, I can only look at the screen but i have the same control issues.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pop Out Instrument Screen with Buttons and Controls

Hi there,
I have moved your post and underlying comments to an older topic with more votes. We try to keep only one topic open per request in order to avoid votes being split among many topics.

Hi there,
We found a better place to merge this topic into, and we took all 5 of the posts in this thread and merged them into another topic about undocking with controls.