Popout Cockpit Tablet?

Is there a way to popout the cockpit tablet to another screen using the ALT - mouse combo?

Typically no, but which plane specifically?

PMDG’s DC-6. I tried a couple and they don’t seem to work like other instrument panels.

No, I wouldn’t expect PMDG’s to either. The tablet is typically stationary (hidden or insight) within the Virtual Cockpit only.

Hence the question. I don’t typically use them, but many other panels that people popout to other screens - either for enlargement or convenience - seem to make sense, when you want to have the normal instruments in the dash, and have the tablet totally viewable on another screen. Now, there may not be a lot of functions you could use the tablet for inflight because I’m not a real pilot, but now days you see them on most commercial planes. So, they must have some usefulness for certain aspects of a plane/flight management, etc. Maybe some benefit for older planes that don’t have glass cockpits. I’ll let someone else chime in on that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.