Popup Menu Wishes

I would so love if the:

• popup menus where oriented to the airplane and not the headset
  • Did not disappear and reset when tabbing in/out or going to external camera.
  • Brightness control

I don’t know why there isn’t a simple pin function, the settings tab seems to have one… am I missing something?

Hmm, yes it does, it’s anchored to the overhead menu.

I like to pull in the ATC window up close to make it small and put it on the A pillar (or whatever the airplane equivalent is). That makes it look like it’s just a device or tablet mounted there. The checklist is another one I like to pin.

Problem is that it will then move with the camera or vanish in certain situations.

I just thought of a third wish, “Night Mode”. They get blinding when flying at night.

What I do with my ATC window is I put a key on my joystick to make it pop in and out on command as needed.

I open with my right hand and select the proper response with my left hand: 1,2,3,4 etc… on keyboard, then close after comms are finished.

A simple response is usually always going to be 1 on the keyboard, so at times I never open the ATC window, I just hit 1 to reply.

Brightness Controls, for ALL pop up menus.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.