Post Sim Update 3: G1000 Stock will not Pick Up RNAV Guidance

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.

All mods removed.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Developer mode not active.

Brief description of the issue:

Post Sim Update 3, RNAV Guidance is not working. In APR mode, the slope marker remains pinned at the bottom of the scale even passing through the FAF under the published crossing altitude (verified through Little Nav Map). I have to dive to pick up the slope and it only starts responding approximately 45 seconds to runway threshold at typical landing speeds.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Will update this thread with screenshots.

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Tested at:

KBID to KOQU via RNAV RWY 34 - Passing IAF COSAX below crossing alt 2100 AGL (2000’ AGL in a descent), Passing FAF CONEZ below published crossing alt 1500 AGL (actual AGL was 1000 level), RNAV not detected.

KBID to KUUU IFR RNAV RWY 16. Passing PVD as IAF below published crossing alt 3000 AGL (2500’ AGL in a descent. Passing FAF FEKWU below published crossing alt 1800’ AGL (1000’ AGL level), RNAV not detected.

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

Ryzen 5 2600, RX 580 8GB, 16GB RAM, Steam Version

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?

Screenshot showing KOQU Guidance not picked up despite being below published crossing altitude at FAF.

This did not work before, and still has not been improved…

I thought that Sim Update 3 promised a Garmin update…

All I have seen, is that the WT mods have been picked up.

The glideslopes are ridiculously low now. Guidance is getting picked up at 500’ AGL at 1.6NM to runway center. Insane.