Post Your Inappropriate Landings

What are the cows coords :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Maybe the cows come with an airport addon, these own’s were in the vincinity of LSGE. I’ve seen others next to LFFO, both payware addons.

1 Like

Ahhh…gotcha! That explains it. Thanks

New River Gorge Bridge in West Virginia:

3 Likes

Thx for the tip :smiley_cat:

Landed near Rotterdam Maasvlakte, cleared the runway… but a car went total loss before my eyes… poor chap, I must have scared him off

2 Likes

Blériot XI, vicinity of LS-60 Rockfall, The Alps Switserland

2 Likes

“TFR? What TFR?”

Oracle Park (formerly AT&T Park), San Francisco

4 Likes

San Francisco City Hall :smiley:

2 Likes

Had a very decent landing in Rotterdam EHRD… so let’s do some inappropriate taxiing :yum:

4 Likes

Probably not as exciting as some of yours, but my crash settings are still enabled😅

Can you spot me?:joy:

4 Likes

Yes I can, nice Central Park landing !

My crash setting were enabled. I don’t post with assistant settings here since dec’20. The landing was logged 1. Issue is… these concrete (!) red-white bumpers did not collide (at all) so there is no actual crash :smiley_cat: I could show you a video taxiing over that thing…

1 Like

i posted this to the screenshot thread, but it’s much more appropriate here:

4 Likes

Quick stop at the Acropolis in Athens…

3 Likes

Yeah it’s fun to land a 103, don’t need much runway to get it logged :yum:

1 Like

Oops :shushing_face:

2 Likes

but …, normally …, the wings of the aircraft are not in that direction … and what an idea, a van with wings … :rofl:

2 Likes

Click the link. This is not some “van with wings”. I landed my brand new AS33Me sail plane on a road… and then it got overrun by a van :neutral_face: very inappropriate landing.

that was a joke

St Peter’s Basilica, Vatican

when you absolutely, positively, CANNOT be late for mass

4 Likes

There must be two suns in the sky there, interesting!

1 Like