Power pole in front of runway 22 LSGG Geneva too high

Electricity pylons actually exist in front of the runway, they are actually much smaller.
If you follow the ILS you will collide with the pylons.

I noticed it as well! It was a real surprise on final :grinning: ! I think this bug is related to the sky high trees which is annoying as well! Somehow the objects size and place (there are several airports where unrealistic high trees in route makes harder to land or take off :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :palm_tree:) on the ground shall be fine tuned/adjusted by the developers.

Recorrent bug, SBSP has another power pole on final.

I’ve seen stuff like that in 3rd party developers scenery in x-plane too. Just one of those things :astonished:

I’ve done an LSGG ILS 22 today too and had the same Issue. Have someone already made a zendesk Ticket?

No, I don’t know how it works yet.

Did you filed a bugreport on this ?

No, not done yet.

Its worth it! I got a building removed from the runway of my local field in the last patch!!

Could you do that. I don’t know how it works.

Done :wink:

Thank you!

I did a ILS yesterday in the dark on rw 22 in Geneva ad collided. Annoying. I do not know how to report

correctif https://flightsim.to/file/4206/geneva-lsgg-pylon-remover-rwy-22-approach

1 Like

Good one. Landed there a few days ago at night, nasty surprise.

As we can see on the picture above, near airports power poles are shorter:

So, Asobo, needs to create shorter poles for power lines near runways. Like in real life!

Dammit I just crashed into this thing on an ILS landing with a 787 in foggy conditions… way too late when I saw it :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Totally holding Asobo responsible for the death of my 336 passengers. :fu:

2 Likes

Just crashed into this on the A320. ■■■■. That bounce was scary.

Crashed …

Just flown into it flying from EGHI :frowning: shall make a zendesk report