Premium Deluxe … yet much not included?

I bought Premium Deluxe so I didn’t have to face non stop offers in the market place.

Pls correct this, include everything etc … and no marketing pls.

Thankyou

Your post doesn’t give much information, aside from that you seem to be disappointed about something.
I do not know what you mean by “everything”. But maybe this topic here might clarify things a bit:

Not disappointed … just don’t want offers, buying upfront.

I’m not sure I understand correctly.

Do you mean that whenever you click on the MSFS marketplace in-game you get to see offers for the deluxe and premium deluxe versions?

If so, they’ll probably stay there even if you bought the premium deluxe (I have had that since day 1 on PC and they still pop up in the marketplace), in my case sometime you get the ‘Updated’ banner on top of them indicating you need to update those via the content manager.

You can filter them out I guess, there should be a checkbox on the left side, next to ‘Hide content I already own’ (or something close enough).

Should be clear, but if you pay upfront, you bought ALL the extras (whether you use them is another question)

I’m new to this layout … so sorry-not-sorry;
but I refuse a lot of games, particularly in Apple App Store because they troll people with free games this way.

I held off for the Xbox version, because my keyboard commands weren’t working on the PC … and it’s working a lot better so far.

Many other games have 3 levels of purchase, and then other add-ons, but usually an all-in as well.

Thankyou.

The premium deluxe has more aeroplanes and hand crafted aeroports. So thats what you bought with it. The other DLCs maybe have more stuff for premium, but as they said it will be free I dont think so, that there will any more benefits from premium deluxe. And these others offers are 3rd party content, this is not included at all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.