Problem selecting airport

After the update, perhaps earlier, can’t select airport with mouse. A dropdown list flashes and then disappears. It works if I click on “Flight Conditions” and select the airport from there (the dropdowns appear normally.) Mouse is OK on other functions, in the game and in windows. Maybe I’m missing something. This the first problem I’ve had since installing.

Update: tried a stock wired mouse, problem persists. On one of the many relaunches of the game, it worked normally, but now it’s back to the problem. The flash of the dropdown occurs upon release of the mouse button. I’ve tried other mice; same behavior.
Thanks
Dave

Are you running fullscreen or windowed, and do you have any other software running?
(add ons for example)

There was an issue with the mouse not working in the cockpit when the ATC window was open, the workaround for that was clicking on the ATC window top bar and just gently jiggling the ATC window a bit … then the mouse would work again in the cockpit.

Running fullscreen, no other software or add-ons. Your answer does give me some ideas to go on. Thanks. It puzzles me that it worked fine on one launch. Got to be something on my end.
Thanks
Dave

1 Like

“Got to be something on my end”

Yeah, it could be, but it’s usually something on some end that we don’t know which one it is lol.
Hopefully it’s just something simple with a screen overlay that is interfering with the mouse overlay. Have you installed some other software recently that uses an overlay ? Discord/Overwolf/FPS counter/etc.

Someone in the update thread said that their spacebar was getting pressed randomly.

Click in the search box, and see if it is happens. Spaces should appear if that is the issue.

Edit: This appears to be caused by the @AmbitiousPilots launcher (added here for reference).

It may be fixed. I disabled the steam overlay in the sim. It’s working now. Time will tell.
Thanks to all.
Dave

2 Likes

The “launcher” is fixed already. See version 2 here.

1 Like

Glad you got it working OK :¬)