Problem to enter MSFS via XBox

Problem to enter MSFS. I have to choose another account to enter via XBox to MSFS: But I am in a PC , and don´t want to enter via XBox. What can I do?

MSFS for PC uses the Xbox app to handle ALL login’s , there is no other way to login to msfs.

Ok, but when I press the first photo, I go to the second photo, but if I press any button ,I return to the first photo; and so on. But I can not enter MSFS as in the last 13 months.

Maybe this helps?:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019967600-All-versions-Xbox-Live-Signing-issues

ok when you get to the Xbox login screen in MSFS , Hold ALT + Enter , this will make MSFS go out of fullscreen mode.
When not in fullscreenmode you can now click the ‘connect’ button in the Xbox screen…

I have the problem another time, despite I download the new application of XBox for windows 10, as I tell 4 days ago.
When I press the first photo, I go to the second photo, but if I press any button ,I return to the first photo; and so on. But I can not enter MSFS as in the last 13 months

1 Like

happy Flying

I have the problem another time, despite I download the new application of XBox for windows 10, as I toldl4 days ago.
When I press the first photo, I go to the second photo, but if I press any button ,I return to the first photo; and so on. But I can not enter MSFS as in the last 13 months

I think the solution to the problem is to subscribe XBox Game Pass for PC. But this solution never was informed from Microsoft as it should had been done.