Problem with addons in Community folder

I have a number of addons in my Community folder, but my Content Manager shows several of them as Not Installed. I thought that when you put an addon in the Community folder it was added to the available scenery. Some addons that I know are in the Community folder are fine, but others show up as Not Installed. They include both Payware and free addons. What am I doing wrong and how can it be fixed?

Nothing.
Some addons do that.
They should be available in the sim anyway.

As stated, this is correct.

Things like AFC_BRIDGE (For the Honeycomb controls), BIJAN Seasons mod (purchased outside of marketplace). AIG_OCI_BETA (If you’re using AIG), Etc…

this “not installed” issue is a well known bug, something they attempted to fix in the past.

Regardless of what the content manager shows, are the items working in game? The odds are they do work, it’s just a broken Content Management inventory system issue.

Ok, thanks for the reply

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I was unaware that this was a problem. Yes, most of the items seem to be working so I guess I’ll just put it on the back burner until the MSFS folks get around to fixing it. In any event, nothing critical as everything else seems to be working OK.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Community Mods show “Waiting” Status in Content Manager

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.