Problem with gauges displaying correctly on P51D Bunny

The cockpit gauges are messed up , manifold pressure, RPM and VSI arent displaying.

running steam pc version if it makes a difference, the other P51,s arent doing it for me just that one

Yeah me too! the mapping is all mucked up.

Same problem here. Can see and control RPM. Aircraft unusable.

Same. running the Microsoft store PC version

Just purchased it, should have checked here first!! I am also having issues with the oil, oil temperature and fuel gauge not working. The voltmeter is not working also, the gauges is messed up, I wasted my money. I was going to buy the Reno pack but based on this plane I will pass.

hmm mines been ok since they finally fixed a couple months back, but i aint flown it for few weeks so maybe better go check again lol.
ne niec if they’d acually animate the canopy too and the trim wheels none of em work pritty bad modelling i reckon if i did that back in the cfs2 days everybody moaned.

has anyone solved this problem? i need help

Unfortunately, its not a problem we can address. After one year and with the third lowest rating for piston engine planes this is the current state. They traded three busted gauges for two gauges and a radio.

1 Like

This is still and issue with the Asobo P51 “Bunny” and spoils the very nice model.

Please Fix this Asobo / Microsoft, think of it as low hanging fruit.

PLEASE, please fix the P-51D Bunny. One of my favorite aircraft - I like it so much it’s literally my avatar, but this is so annoying. Paid products should be fixed as soon as issues arise, especially products sold by Microsoft-Asobo. Surely this is a simple fix. Why does every issue in MSFS take multiple MONTHS to fix?

1 Like