Problem with Multi in group

Hello how many players can join a group of friends! tonight we were seven and the seventh is seen refusing entry from my group saying that the group was full! is the group of friends limited in numbers?

my friend created a group we were 8 to connect
2 had their invitation refused. saying that the group is full

how to solve this problem of amount of friend to join group

we are 12 friends …

Patrick

3 Likes

i was not aware that there is a limit …

There is a 6 person limit.

I proposed that this be increased (or removed entirely) but the suggestion did not get many votes.

1 Like

That sucks, but it’s understandable. I imagine MS/Asobo couldn’t conceive of any flight simmer having more than a handful of friends so they figured six in a group was plenty.

Hello HEXSPLOSIONS

i hope for many people vote for increase the rate of players
this screen show you the limit number , but 2 are out off flight with us …!

My Virtual airline AMC, we are sometime 15 flying in Group every thesday, friday and sunday to discover all arround this nice world of MSFS 2020

i hope for a new update to increase people in a Group kickly

best regards

Patrick

3 Likes

thank you ! very surprised at the limitation! I’m going to vote to increase the group

2 Likes

your playing in the wrong mode… :slight_smile: you could have 30 if you wish,learn the 3 modes of MP and how they function to see group mode isn’t the cats meow,and its still buggy with INVITES…

fly in LIVE or better yet(you can all set different time and weather) use ALL, its the cats meow, as many as ya wish!

good lcuk!

You can fly with 40 guys in the other 2 modes…group is limited to SIX

ALL and LIVE PLAYER modes are much for fun for group flight!

:slight_smile:

have fun!

the goal is to meet with our friends from our VA only and not players from around the world who are often crazy pilots :wink:

whatever floats your boat mate.then stick with group and six fliers…its all good!

Happy Flying!

no! our group has more than 12 pilots! :metal:t2: