Problem with setting buttons on instrument panel

I am not quite sure why you answered in this thread where people like me experience unexpected difficulties with using the simulator on PC.
We have problems with setting heading because there is only one possibility - by using mouse.

I’m sorry it didn’t work out for you ,everything is better in fsx,aircraft,radios,stability,easy to use,they should have just upgraded fsx environments and we would have had something .I don’t like any aircraft in 2020 fs.I think the last upgrade is what messed up a lot of things,talk to you later

1 Like

Hey 48,it’s corcky37 ,Did you get every thing straightened out.,I tell you what I have started doing.I can’t use my mouse in my cockpit any moore,when I do ,even if I move the mouse to try to change alt,altitude,or etc it disfigured my cockpit.So I went into key board went to different things, like attitude,altitude and what ever I need and by the way I went cockpit camera and for enstance,like attitude ,I picked something on the keyboard that I could raise the attitude bars and something to decrease the attitude bars and so on.Because that is the only way I can fly.I hope what I said made sense.let me know how your doing,good I hope,Talk to you later

I sorry what I said did not help.I never set my heading with my mouse.I go into auto pilot and find heading hold,I use a button on my joy stick and program that button for heading hold,then I find the buttons that say increase heading hold and program the pov on my joy stick ,click the pov button on the joy stik to the right
to increase heading hold and decrease heading hold use pov and click pov button to the right until you get to the heading you want.What you do is click what button for heading hold first,then if you want to inrease heading click pov button to the right until you get to the heading you want and if you want to decrease heading hold click pov button to the left until you get heading you want.I do the same thing for altitude hold,I click on another button on the joy stick that I programed for altitude hold,when you program pov button ,click the pov button to the right to increases. and click it to the left to decrease heading hold,I hope this helps, Good Luck

I had the same problem,try going into general settings and use legends instead of modern,Good luck

I meant Legency,sorry