Problem with texture quality

Alright thank you so much for help

So if I update to su12 it don’t change, but still investigate msfs ?

This topic is not solved!! period.

dude, go on runway 08 at LOWI, real weather and send screen

in effect @TheSevenflyer if you see the last photo of @GAD16DK and mine, is different at same altitude. But proably this is the lod ? @GAD16DK try to put lod terrain at 400 and send a new photo

I’m not saying your PC can’t do better, maybe it can.
But your pic is looking at an angle, to a scenery some distance away.
The other straight down.

You should try a pic like the above, over mostly farmland at 30, 000 and see what yours can do compared to the Lufthansa pic.

no the boy say that compared with the photo that I send from my friend, the quality is so different

@Giuseppe2020677 & @TheSevenflyer

This is again the LOD issue i am talking about. Ground from altitude is not sharp anymore like it was before. And you can clearly tell in this picture where everything just stops. (Trees, buildings, night lighting and more) It looks terrible.

3 Likes

Are you on PC or Xbox? This is exactly what I see on my XSX (SU12 beta). Anti-aliasing seems to have been significantly reduced too, if not turned off completely. Lots of flickering/jagged lines visible. Too bad, it used to look much better.

Also, this topic is NOT solved, dear forum moderators.

3 Likes

The moderators do not mark these as closed.
The original poster is the person who does that.

from the pictures you see all too well, I know there is some lag while approaching and the anti-tropic filters seem not to work anymore , I try to put the ones from the control panel

@TheSevenflyer has nothing to do with anything, I’m not done, but if you read the first few posts, you can see how I and other people, in the same place, see the textures done wrong, and right after that an alpha responding to us that this thing has been reported and Microsoft is investigating, the problem is not fixable and I got over it, after reinstalling MSFS, then resetting the PC and finally even ordered from Amazon a new ethernet cable, thinking the problem was mine. … and instead no, it’s msfs and we can’t do anything about it, for me it ends here, you have to wait for Microsoft to wake up and do what it has to do

1 Like

look the second line of this video: COMING March 21st to MSFS! Sim Update 12 + MORE! - YouTube

I share your frustration. - Yes but it’s only bridges.

1 Like

so,days later I started playing again and here is the result after resetting the whole pc

1.PNG

this is my ping to xbox networks and at 3000ft I see this…

foto

FIXED!!!

Fixed, how?

Hi, how did you fixed that please ?