Sometimes seeing two cabins with the A330-900neo

Hello, does this happen to someone else in the A 330 ?? there are two cabins sometimes, going out of sight is solved, but after a while it comes out again.
Could it be that there is a conflict with the cabin of the 320 ??? Does this happen to somebody???

No, shouldn’t be any conflict between the A330-900neo VC and any other aircrafts (including FBW A32NX and PMP A330). The VC in the Headwind A330-900neo is completely self-contained.

If you installed the package correctly in your Community folder then it should be working just fine. Just double check that. If that’s not it then try deleting the whole folder and re-install the current latest version v0.92.

Also make sure that your Setting for “Flight Model” is set to “Modern”, and maybe clear your Rolling Cache if you are using that as well.

The plane works fine so it has to be an issue at your end. Good luck.

Have you tried switching to exterior camera, then go back into the cockpit camera?

Hello NEO, yes, of course, I do it continuously, when I go to the outside view it fixes, but after a few minutes it overlaps again, I am changing my view all the time, I do not know if it will be that the 330 uses the same cabin as the 320 and sometimes it appears on top of the 330, I don’t know, that’s what I think.

Hello fascat, yes I will see what happens, to see if it is fixed and that underhanded cabin stops coming out.