Problems with the FBW, the simulator stutters

hello everyone, after days and days of testing, I reinstalled my simulator because for some time I was no longer able to have a fluid simulation, I saw every moment of the take off phase and also of landing in jerks. After reinstalling, and clearing the comunity, I found that the problem was showing up again. And this time I did the tests with only a few liveries, all compatible with the Sim 7, and I installed the FBW. I discovered that the FBW has problems, but if I fly with Asobo’s NEO airbus the simulator is very good and I can also set the settings to ULTRA. Have you also noticed problems with the FBW? my pc is equipped with a 6 gb nvidia geforce 3060 rtx graphics card and 32 gb ram with I7-11800. Does anyone have the same problem as me with the FBW model only? I would be sorry not to use it because it seems more realistic in terms of sounds and cabin, besides the fact that you can configure the MCDU with the simebrief. Thank you all

Try to lower your LOD settings to 100 to reduce mainthread loads

was already 100

Try with High preset settings. Ultra is too much if you expect smooth and high FPS.

Also try to cap your FPS using limitter.

Have you seen this Utube vid?

As well, here are a few articles that may be some help.

1 Like

mine video is done with settings in medium and v-sync disable

yes yes… but nothing happen…
Modified all the setting how is in the video, but without results
very strange

1 Like

You could be experiencing this:

Topic moved into 3rd Party aircraft #third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft

with Asobo neo is fluid
only with fbw I have this stutters

1 Like

Which version of the FBW do you use?

Stable the last version

Try the experimental, it actually is the best of the bunch in my opinion.
The stable is only really good for a short while after it is released.
The experimental is also the version with the least carryover from the default A320.
If you don’t like it, just change back.
I would advise, if you do try, to delete the existing stable version folder from your Community folder before installing the latest exp. version.
It may prove to be better.

I will try and let you know

1 Like

I hope that not only me have this problem but just to find a solution

1 Like

I haven’t seen this, bit I only fly latest development or experimental version.

You could also turn on the sim’s dev mode fps counter and share a screenshot of the various readings. These sometimes help narrow the problem.

Hello all

I have a problem with new fbw. At kord airport when h/p for rwy the aircraft begin to go backward fast like a rocket till it hits a building and stops. Then when i tried to control it again it acts like crazy that impossible to taxi at all. Seems like fbw is not flyable for me if i cant slove the problem. Cos i fly on ivao Servers.

Next time, if the problem occurs, please can you enable developer mode and then select display FPS.

Have you calibrated your throttles in the FBW flypad?
If you haven’t, you need to!
If that isn’t the reason, do you have any 3rd party addons in your community folder beside the FBW?
If so, empty the community folder and then try.

yes i have done it, calibrate and empy community, now i m testing experimental and I have 20 fps

1 Like