Profiles

Is there anyone who agrees with me that Asobo should provide profiles for Graphics settings (or General Options tab)?
As we know, various options make sense for various situations, e.g. flying a small plane with traditional instrument panel vs. glass cockpit, high altitude vs low altitude etc. etc… I manually change certain items such as panel refresh and LOD based on which plane I fly. It would be nice to be able to save each setting with a different name. After that I dont care if Asobo decides to change everything to default with each SU. I can just load my preferred profile and wont have to remember which setting to change every time. General options page should have that available just like it is in Controls panel for various controls.

1 Like

Hi @c2h5cl,
See if this #self-service:wishlist topic is what you are asking for:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/tired-of-changing-your-settings-again-and-again-aircraftspecific-profiles-with-settings-for-graphics-controller-and-cockpit-cameras/362300

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.