Program hangs if I select London City Airport

Hi, can’t find this subject (although it has probably been discussed).
If I select London City Airport the program hangs when I click ‘Fly’.
I have nothing in community.
I have flown with no problem both in VR and standard all year - until update 6.
i7, 35 Meg, 2060 super.

I can fly from elsewhere to London but City Airport just hangs…?

1 Like

Clearing the rollining cache solved a similar problem for me at Bristol

Yeah, mixing updated scenery with old cache was never a good idea.

1 Like

The above suggestions are useful. Do you have anything installed from the marketplace such as the orbx london city landmark pack or the london city airport from orbx. I had similar issues and I had to make sure that those were up to date in content manager.

I had the same problem with the London City AIrport from Orbx bought on the Marketplace.

As this wasn’t the first time that this airport was having problems because the version on the Marketplace was taking too long to be updated, I uninstalled it and bought it again, but this time directly on Orbx.

That solved the issue !

I had this same issue starting with SU5. The other day I noticed that there was an update to the London Landmark Thingy in Content Manager. Now maybe advancing age, but I don’t remember ever getting this addon from the Marketplace in the first place. Mystery aside, the update seemed to have solved the EGLC problem.

Hi everyone,
Thanks for all the suggestions. I’ve tried them all.
Just updated the new mandatory update today. The London City Airport hung again…

yup same here, hangingssss…

I tried EGLC again after my last post and it again worked fine. Before my problem went away, it would let me start at EGLC in “safe mode” FWIW.

Starting in Safe Mode disables your add-ons… so that’s not really a long-term solution for anything.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.