[Released] NZMC - Mount Cook | NZA Simulations

NZA Simulations is excited to announce we have taken on two more developers.

A name that needs no introduction from Milan, Italy, is Sergio Del Rosso who bought you amazing freeware such as the very popular NZMF Milford Sound and LSZS Saint Mortiz to name a few.

From Hamburg Germany, Lukas Christiansen also joins the ranks of the NZA development powerhouse bringing a vast work of experience in 3d modeling and 3d scanning technology.
We cant wait to show you what both have been cooking up for you.

Sergio has been working up a storm and NZA will be releasing NZMC - Mt Cook under the proline banner.

More Development screenshots to come!!

12 Likes

Please can we have your products particularly NZ on Xbox X?

1 Like

Have wanted a decent Mt. Cook airport since release. Such a beautiful place to fly. With Sergio’s Milford Sound & other works being amongst the best for the sim, he was the person I wanted to work on it. So this is brilliant news.

Looking forward to it.

I really love your work. Are you planning on bringing your other airports to the MSFS store? I know you sell them online but I have a PC and xbox and means buying it on either platform makes it available for the other.

Hey, Yes they are in the queue … there has been a 3 month backlog and we are still waiting for the MS Store testing team to get it done. I suspect theyre still playing catchup to SU5 stuff.

1 Like

Have put this topic under airports in case anyone was following this.

Out now. NZMC - Mount Cook Region - NZA Simulations