Project: Rock Islands, Sunken Boats, Huts, PG Trees, Airports

Great idea but no time… Very busy working on my mods and new video tailor and new features.

2 Likes

A big thanks to @bijanstudio for creating the marinas of my home city of Auckland for me!

Now included in his sunken boats project are the following: Westhaven Marina, Hobson Point Marina, Half Moon Bay Marina, Bayswater Marina, Hobsonville Marina, Gulf Harbour Marina, Pakanoa Point Marina and boats moored in Tamaki Estuary.

Orbx are very close to releasing a new cityscape for Auckland too- so I hope the two scenery’s can compliment each other.

9 Likes

These are screenshots from Bijan’s mod right? I seen where Orbx just released their Auckland pack. I was wondering how the two can/will coexist or if there will be issues trying to run both of them. Great pictures though looks fantastic.

Yes, those are mine but I see there is a difference between his and mine. The boats show satellite images of the boats under boats and mine doesn’t. I removed them all. See image below.
My guess is it’s because SU6 is used here. So once everyone upgrades to SU6, the extra satellite image under it will be gone.

Looking at Orbx Auckland, it looks like they would interfere so both cannot be run at the same time.
@zkdos @autey111

To mods: This is a discussion and not a support respond.

7 Likes

Those look even better with the satellite images removed. Can’t wait to see what kind of improvements SU6 will bring.

1 Like

I’ve just downloaded and installed Orbx’s Auckland and it includes photographic ground plates that cover many of the marinas included in the commission you did for me @bijanstudio. (Screenshots in this thread)

Westhaven Marina has been particularly well done by Orbx and includes lots of 3D models, but I think users will need to choose between the two rather than running them side by side. Both sceneries have their own merits!

To avoid a conflict with Auckland wouldn’t just removing Bijan’s two Auckland bgl’s from the Models folder sort matters out?

1 Like

Yup, remove the two BGL’s and remove the two Auckland entries from the layout.json.

4 Likes

Version 3.0 released.

Port of Cavalaire, France - added boats
Ocean village marina, UK - added boats
Monaco harbor, France - added boats
Yellowstone national park geysers - Added animated smokes
Updated boats in Ontario

8 Likes

Thanks for showing some love to the Great Lakes, pal!

2 Likes

Will this come to Xbox?

1 Like

Probably not as a request based but as a package. If it gets approved.

Would love to see that, will purchase

1 Like

Hello…terrifc work…how do we download the updates

Disregard Bijan…I see it in the content manager…nice job again!

1 Like

So is the new terrain mask only for fall and winter and I remove the folder when I have summer and spring activated?

Version 3.1 released:

Yas Marina at Abu Dhabi - boats
Coastline of Lima in Peru - rocks and boats
Bali, Indonesia - boats

8 Likes

Version 3.2 released:

La Poule de Hienghène - added rocks
Can Tho, Vietnam - added boats
Hamilton Harbor - added boats
Cardiff Bay - added boats
Saint Petersburg Pier - added boats
Added more trees at ETMN airport.

7 Likes

Yay! My request has been added! Thanks Bijan. Can’t wait to check it out.

1 Like

Can you please share some pictures Bijan? Thank you :slight_smile: